Highly collectible and discontinued! So popular in fact that Panerai made a very limited re-run of watches ("OOR") to satisfy "friends of Panerai" (read: rich clients) that missed out on the initial run.Model: Luminor Marina TitaniumProduction Years: 2000-2001Movement: Calibre OP IIPower Reserve: 56 hoursWater Resistance: 300mDial Color: BrownBezel: Brushed TitaniumCase: Brushed TitaniumCaseback: SolidCrown Protector: YesCrystal: 3.5mm SapphireDiameter: 44mmStrap/Bracelet: AlligatorLug Width: 24mmReference Number: PAM061 PAM00061Aesthetic Condition*:- EXCELLENT condition, as seen in the photos: light marks on the case and crystal. No dents, dings, or gouges. Could have been an occasionally worn watch. Attractive presence on the wrist.Extras:- Boxes, straps and accessoriesIn-House Test Results**:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable. Observed accuracy: serviced and performing per manufacturer standardsWrist Sizing: strapLast Service: April 2017Serial: D002x/3500*You will get the watch shown in the photos. Photos are part of the description. Grades are the provided listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score. **Accuracy measured using a timegrapher. Wearing habits affect accuracy. Unserviced watches are not tested for water resistance and sold as-is with no warranties. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size.Pictures:
Asking Price: $4499
360 degree views & make reasonable offers on my website: Panerai Luminor Marina Titanium Historic Series PAM 061 44mm Manual
All reasonable offers accepted! Forum members upgraded to Fedex Overnight for FREE!Questions?
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook: http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
Serious buyers can request a virtual live viewing of the watchFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - How Big is that Watch?
Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch?
- How Old is my Omega Watch?
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...k.com%2Ff63%2F
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/4941172/?q=watchvaultnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at Quality Pre-Owned Omega Watches | Watch Vault NYC